The State Bank of India launched its You Only Need One (YONO) app. The app has seen great success within a short period as it is an automated digital banking platform. It allows the customers to have easy access to various financial and added services like rail, medical bills payments, online shopping, flight, and much more.
The app is available for both Android and iOS users. It also offers traditional banking services on your mobile phones like opening bank accounts, sending money, loans, etc. This Omnichannel offers a great experience by allowing every user to maximize their savings.
The right way to download and use YONO SBI App
The Android users can download the YONO SBI app from Google Play Store. And iOS users can download it from the Apple app store. After the downloading process is complete, you need to register yourself. The registration process with the YONO SBI app is mentioned below:
- Login into the SBI YONO App.
- Use the internet banking option to register yourself. You can even go by entering the account details.
- Fill in your account details along with your ATM card number, ATM Pin, and then tap on the submit button. If you are following the internet banking option, you need to enter your internet banking username along with the password.
- The next step is to accept the terms and conditions. This way, you will give consent to use the MPIN. Later tap on the ‘Next button.
- Select the MPIN and fill in the same MPIN. You will get an OTP on your mobile phone, which you need to enter and click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now you have finally registered yourself with the YONO SBI app.
The YONO SBI app has several services which can benefit the user. And the process to register with this app is simple. However, you can always call at YONO SBI customer care number in case of inconvenience.