Welcome to Mediseats Abroad
If you are looking for an Education Consultant who can advise you about MBBS in Abroad or Medical PG overseas, Mediseats Abroad based in Chennai is the right choice. Mediseats Abroad specializes in counselling and providing career guidance for students who want to become medical professionals. We work with the best of the Medical Universities Abroad which are approved by MCI and WHO and offer direct Admission in MBBS in these Universities. We not only provide admission support in MBBS but also we guide the students until they get into PG.
We not only help the students for MBBS Abroad but also guide them through their journey to get into PG whether in the USA or Germany. In case they prefer to come back to India, we provide online coaching options to clear MCI NEXT and appear for NEET PG here. Based on the needs of the students we offer the required guidance.
MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Russia
Here Are Some Of The Factors That Attract Foreign Students To Get Their MBBS Degree From Russia:
- No Entrance exam and No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is available in most of the Universities.
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
- The student should complete 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE /ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
Top Universities For MBBS Study In Russia
- I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- The Volgograd State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Petersburg State Paediatric Medical University (SPbSPMU)
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
MBBS in Ukraine
Here Are Some Of The Factors That Attract Foreign Students To Get Pursue MBBS In Ukraine:
- MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
- The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine offer high-quality facilities to the students.
- The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
- No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. The applicants are not required to take an exam like TOEFL or IELTS. For admission in MBBS in Ukraine, the student must fulfill the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
Top Universities For MBBS Study In Ukraine
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University [IFNMU]
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU)
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU)
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU)
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Ternopil National Medical University (TNMU)
- Vinnytsia Medical Institute n.a. N.I. Pirogov
- Poltava State Medical University (PSMU)
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
MBBS in Georgia
Following Are The Some Of The Reasons Why Georgia Attracts Students For MBBS Program:
- Though language of instructions in all MBBS universities is English, 90% of local people can speak English and hence no language barrier for MBBS course when it comes to practical experience. You don’t need to learn any local language unlike other countries.
- 95% of Georgian population is Christian and it is very cosmopolitan country
- People are very welcoming and friendly in nature
- Georgia is a very beautiful country with one part on Black sea. The landscapes are very charming that makes MBBS course more relaxing and adapting.
- Temperature varies from 23 degree Celsius to -7 degree Celsius only. So it is always pleasant that help students to focus on studies
- Indian Food is available in most of the universities with separate hostel for Boys & girls.
- MBBS universities are MCI,WHO approved
- No ragging in universities.
Top Universities For MBBS Study In Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Caucasus International University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy Faculty of Medicine
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Kazakhstan
- 5-year course duration options available for international students
- Most of the MBBS colleges and universities provide excellent hostel facilities with a mess.
- Availability of Indian food everywhere.
- There are direct flights between Delhi and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- Major medical universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
- Complete practical training provided to the students along with the classroom study.
- Students get the opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher-Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree at a low budget.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in the best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to other countries in Europe.
- The tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
Top Universities For MBBS Study In Kazakhstan
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU)
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA)
MBBS in Philippines
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In The Philippines
- The MD in the Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI – Medical Council of India that sets and maintains uniform standards of medical education.
- Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED, and ECFMG medical education directories.
- Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including the USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
- Philippine’s medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
- Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble.
- There is no donation required to enroll in the Philippines medical college.
- Philippines follows the US education system that opens numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
- The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
- All the medical colleges in the Philippines emphasis on practice over theory and give you a greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
- The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges are co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
- The M.D. degree of the Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you the great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia, and other developed countries without any extra course.
- There is a large number of messes and a team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
- Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have a greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
- You can easily communicate with the patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in the Philippines has drastically increased.
- Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy travel throughout the year
- Philippines embassy is very liberal, which means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
- In the Philippines getting admission in Manila would be the best for foreign students as it is the most secure city in the world in terms of crime.
Top Universities For MBBS In Philippines
- University of Northern Philippines
- UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Davao Medical Foundation
- University of Perpetual Help
- AMA School of Medicine
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
MBBS in China
Here Are Some Of The Factors That Attract Foreign Students To Do Their MBBS In China:
- Due to the minimum eligibility criteria, it is easy to take admission to MBBS course.
- No entrance test is required for pursuing an MBBS education in China.
- MBBS in China is accepted all over the world since it is a globally recognized medical degree taught in English.
- Excellent Infrastructure and heavy patient load offer maximum learning opportunities.
- Tuition fees and other expenses are comparatively low from other countries.
- Several employment opportunities are available for Indian as well as international students.
- International exposure is provided to students as many nationalities gather in China together apart from just Chinese or Indians.
- Well-equipped laboratories, spacious library, and well-developed classrooms with the state of the art facilities which enable a healthy study environment to students.
- To enhance quality medical education, the MCI Approved universities in China promote international educational aspects.
- As most of the Chinese medical universities provide scholarships, MBBS in China is economical.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided to students.
- Top-ranked universities in China provide Sponsored Scholarships to students.
- MBBS in China is quite affordable. The fees for MBBS in China start at 2.-3 lakhs per annum.
MBBS In China – Course Duration
- To practice as a successful doctor, 5 years of classroom training is necessary wherein students will get all the required knowledge and thus the Chinese medical schools are structured to provide 5 years of classroom training.
- Practical training is also provided to students hand in hand.
- Students are then enrolled for 1 year of apprenticeship after successful completion of classroom training which will focus only on practical and hospital training wherein students will get a chance to deal with patients in real-time, to handle surgeries, operations, etc.
- Students can also skip the internship in China and do the same in India. But the MCI screening test is necessary for India.
- Thus, the total duration of the MBBS course in China is 6 years.
Top Universities For Studying MBBS In China
- Jiangsu University School of Medicine, Zhenjiang
- Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing
- Capital Medical University, Beijing
- China Medical University, Shenyang
- Xinjiang Medical University, Xinjiang
- Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an
- Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin
- Qingdao University College of Medical Science, Qingdao
- Kunming Medical University, Kunming
- Jilin Medical University, Jilin
- Huanghe Science and Technology College, Zhengzhou
- Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou